While fantasy owners will find that hard to believe, Ertz has been on the field for 491 snaps, 17 more than any other TE and 211 more than Dallas Goedert. David Johnson's 55 percent snap share was by far his lowest of the season after having shares of 81 percent, 95 percent, and 94 percent. That said, David Johnson got an opportunity on over 50 percent of the snaps he played, which is extremely impressive. There were essentially three options: Kenny Stills, Keke Coutee, and TE Darren Fells. After long-time fantasy deep sleeper, Zach Zenner was released from New Orleans and did not resign with the Lions, it looked like Johnson was anointed in Detroit. However, Everett played a season-high 58 percent snap share on Sunday and has run a route on 37 percent of his snaps (compared to 31 percent for Higbee), per PFF. Malone took over for Breshad Perriman, who exited Sunday's game with an ankle injury. C Connor McGovern left Sunday's game with a hamstring injury and played 46 snaps (71%) before Josh Andrews took over for the remaining 19 plays (29%). Finally, Laviska Shenault enthusiasts should be encouraged by his season-high 86 receiving yards, even though it came on a season-low 54 percent snap share. ... Frank Gore NYJ 28.5 43% 37 48% … At RB, Leonard Fournette has played 706 downs, 60 more than any other RB, though he only has one TD to show for his effort. Gage had more targets and catches than Ridley, but again, that was without Matt Ryan. Every week I like to highlight any RB/WR/TE that played 100% of the offensive downs for their team. Now that only equated to four receptions for 25 yards, so there is room for improvement, but it was an exciting first game. Jacksonville did not limit Chark's workload whatsoever, giving him an 85 percent snap share. Jacksonville did not limit Chark's workload whatsoever, giving him an 85 percent snap share. In an already disgusting TE landscape, we may have lost another one. Singletary was targeted six times in the passing game, Gore had no targets, and he was able to take one of those passes to the house from 28 yards out. Behind Chark. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Between the Lines: Week 4 Snap Count Analysis: Week 4 gave us some more high-end running back injuries. Johnson (17 snaps) and Hilliard (15 snaps) played nearly the same amount, but Johnson was far more efficient, rushing for 95 yards on 13 carries. Josh Adams was elevated from the practice squad for the second straight game and took 5 snaps (8%) and had 1 carry. Jacksonville projects to be in a negative game script for the majority of their games, so they'll be throwing the ball quite a bit. In his relief, Kareem Hunt led the backfield (26 snaps) to a victory while D'Ernest Johnson and Dontrell Hilliard played ancillary roles. When Will Fuller got hurt, fantasy owners scrambled to get a piece of this passing game. ©2014-2020 TheFantasyFootballers.com, Engaging Media LLC, All Rights Reserved. The Bills are off and running in 2019 with a 2-0 start. Atlanta Falcons WRs (Calvin Ridley 64, Julio Jones 62, Russell Gage 47) The Jets opened at home against the 49ers and lost, 31-13, dropping to 0-2.

Technical University Of Munich Acceptance Rate, Robert Lewandowski Net Worth, Cineman Pinocchio, German Empire, Breaking News: Victoria, Fifa World Cup 2010 Game Pc,